Our mission: Pushing knowledge transfer and connecting webworkers in RheinMain
Frontend RheinMain is a community-hub for frontend devs and friends in the RheinMain area, supporting local tech meetups and organizers.
What we do
Support meetup initiatives
- helping you organize your meetup with our team
- referring interesting speakers to your meetup
- featuring your event on our homepage before and cover it afterwards
- actively promoting your event on Twitter
- recording your talks on video
- occasionally hand-out benefits for your participants like cheap or free conference tickets, coupon codes, books etc.
Contact us - we're happy to fuel your community-engagement!
Organize tech events
Few times a year we also organize free frontend meetups by ourselves in Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, Mainz and Darmstadt - sponsored by helpful companies supplying room, wifi, beamer, drinks and food. This engages a cozy atmosphere to connect with other webworkers, to learn new stuff and get inspired by latest developments in our frontend field.
See our archive since 2014
Give stage to speakers
- Wanna learn to speak in front of a crowd or improve your speaking skills? Our audience is totally relaxed and supports you with antipation and big applause 😃
- Pitch your project and/or promote your idea and gain feedback
- Present yourself as an expert in your area
- Connect with like-minded people
- Get your talk on video to spread your visibility and support your positioning
Contact us - our community is excited what you have to say!
Recruiting-support for companies
Sponsoring our meetups is a budget-friendly and highly effective way for your company to find new colleagues. As an event host:
- you have the stage before the main talk(s) to present your company incl. your open positions and spread some merchandise
- you offer room to connect with and directly approach like-minded people / potential new colleagues
- you can hear which cutting-edge topics are currently being discussed in the community
- potential new staff members can see your location from the inside at a glance
Expand reach for publishers
You are a publisher and/or conference organizer? Either if you want to expand your reach to promote your conference or if you just released e.g. new books covering web development topics, there's a win-win-situation for both of us: When you send us a goodie for one of our meetups you get lots of positive attention from our community-members and enable us to add even more attraction to our meetups - because nerds always like cool goodies.
Contact us to talk about how to support us with nice benefits
Who are we
Wanna participate in our orga-team? Great!